The Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club was formed in 1948 by a small band of enthusiasts. Entirely separate from the company it was delighted that Phillip Vincent consented to be its first President with Phil Irving as Vice President. When production ceased in 1955, membership had risen to 1,800. Despite fears about the longevity of the marque, the Club continued to flourish and grow until today, when it has a worldwide membership approaching 2,500. There are 30 Sections in the UK and 27 overseas Sections with Members spread across the world from Argentina to Vietnam.